Sunday, May 26, 2013

He never needs a crown....

⚫The sweetest thing in life is love, and love only exist in God.

My sweetest babies no one in all existence loves you the way I or your daddy will, no one except for the one who holds you now so dear to him. Life will be everything, beautiful, crazy, too much, unsatisfactory. All of the words you can dream up except for one. Life will never be pointless. When you get here I can only promise you love and as you grow my prayer is that God shows you, as he has me, to love with every ounce of you. God will reign in your life whether you ask him too or not. I want to try and save you some time by letting you know God's will wins every time. The only place you, my sweets, will ever be happy is covered by his grace and peace. Every other place you'll find will only be warmed by your presence and it will not take you long to realize that that simply isn't enough nor will it ever be. Let me say I can now recognize that getting to the place where you can see God clearly will take time and trials and if you are anything like your mother :/ some fighting God on what his plan might be, BUT I have complete confidence in the Alpha and Omega. He wins and his desire for your life will be what he calls it to be. I want to pre-apologize for my moments of weakness when I hussel you for not yeilding to my plans. I will need reminding too.

No comments:

Post a Comment